Lash Lift is better than LATISSE® – and better than lash extensions
What is lash lifting and Tinting:
Lash Lifting is a relatively new procedure that is similar to a perm for your eyelashes, preparing them to lift upward and curl. Simply lie back and relax as your certified Lash Lift esthetician/technician performs the procedure that takes approximately an hour. Here are the benefits: You may add a lash tinting to enhance the color of your eyelashes.
- Get longer beautiful lashes in less than an hour
- Your lifted eyelashes last 6 to eight weeks or even longer.
- Gentler than lash extensions and much sturdier too!
- More semi-permanent than eyelash curler, false eyelashes or extensions
- Keep your natural eyelashes damage free.
- With your certified technician, choose your lash length.
- Lash lift are definitely low maintenance
- You may opt to have a lash tint as well
- Approximate cost is. $135 Lash Lifting procedure.Tinting is $30.
Always check for sale pricing or specials.
We use the ELLEEBANA Lash Lifting System
What you can expect at Advanced Laser Medspa.
Our certified technician will have a brief consultation and carefully examine your eyelashes.
Photos and a brief history of you medications, allergies and previous usage of other products will be reviewed.
We will discuss your goals and explain the procedure and provide you with written information about the procedure and determine what your goals are.
After you consent, in writing, to the procedure, expect the process to take approximately 45 minutes to one hour. At the completion of the process we will also take after photos. .
Because any procedure can cause a reaction, it is important that you provide accurate information about your current medications and health history.
We will not perform the procedure is you have eye allergies, a stye, chronic dry eye, watery eyes or any condition affecting your eyes or the area around your eyes. You must also remove your contact lenses.
Our physician is always the final word on your safety and he will be assess possible reactions. Our physician assessment are always complimentary.