THE MANY ADVANTAGES TO PRP
There are plastic surgeries for hair growth that are lengthy, painful and costly and are usually done for men with extensive balding. This procedure is known as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), which is considered to be a completely natural solution for hair loss. This procedure is:
1. Safe, as it uses your own plasma with no risk of side effects or adverse reactions.
2. Effective and easy to use.
3. Affordable and non-surgical. No downtime!
4. Convenient: done in a doctor’s office with faster healing and faster tissue regeneration
Another benefit of PRP treatment is that it is done on an outpatient basis and does not require any anesthesia, incisions or downtime following the procedure. Our patients can return to their regular routines quickly following their treatments. PRP is a more natural way to heal the body. Additionally, more than one area may be treated to stop shedding and increase existing growth and retention.
HOW DOES PRP HAIR REJUVENATION HELP?
1. It can prevent further hair loss and reduces hair thinning
2. It encourages new hair growth through the user of your own blood.
3. It releases growth factors and healing ingredients to allow body to heal itself.
4. It is a non-invasive procedure that takes less than 60 minutes per treatment session.
WHO ARE THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR THIS PROCEDURE?
The Ideal patients for this treatments are:
1. In the beginning stages of hair loss.
2. Patients suffering from immune-related hair loss.
3. Patients dealing with alopecia.
If you are experiencing extensive hair loss, then you may also be a good candidate; however, they may require a greater number of treatment sessions. The best way to know more is to call for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Salzman.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR A PRP TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
1. A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient and placed into a centrifuge which spins it down. After a brief period of time, the PRP will be ready to use.
2. Local Lidocaine is used to numb the area.
3. Additionally, we have a non-sedating analgesic mist which is inhaled, at will, for the patients comfort...so gentle you can drive immediately after the procedure.
4. A series of small injections of PRP are injected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS?
Generally, a series of at least four (4) treatments are recommended, usually over a period of several months.
Maintaining a regular schedule is important in hair rejuvenation. The Doctor may also include some topical and/or nutritional supplements to use during treatments.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
This medical breakthrough is available at Advanced Laser Medspa in Clifton Park, now in its 15th year. Our facility is the longest running solo medspa in the area. Dr. Michael Salzman is our physician and he provides this safe and affordable therapy.
Please contact us at 518-612-7374 to schedule your free consultation!
Make an appointment today!
Call Advanced Laser Medspa to schedule an appointment regarding PRP hair loss treatment. We can determine whether you’re an ideal candidate for it, and we can address any questions or concerns you may have about the procedure. Let us help you enjoy a fuller head of hair!