To prepare for your appointment:
- Contact our office at 518-383-3300 to schedule an appointment.
- Provide a credit/debit card (which will NOT be charged) unless you do not show for the appointment or cancel within 24 hours. Our consultations are free, however, there will be an appointment cancellation fee of $35 for missed consultations. This is necessary to avoid costs of time allocated to the Doctor, professional staff, and clients.
- Clients will be charged for treatment appointments as follows:$35 for consultation or treatment under $100 Consultations are free and will not be charged except for missed appointment not canceled within 24 hours.
Fees can be avoided by giving us 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
Please arrive at our office 15 minutes before your scheduled consultation. This will give you time to fill out our medical questionnaire.
If you are not familiar with our locations, please ask our staff for specific directions (which can also be found on this website). Our address is 950 Route 146, however, some navigation software requires you use the address: 950 Clifton Park Boulevard.
Be prepared to provide a list of your past surgeries and treatments and all of your current medications and supplements including all allergies and skin sensitivities that you are aware of. This will enable us to provide you with the best treatment plans/services.
At the time of your consultation/visit, we take photographs to enable us to analyze your skin. As we want the most accurate representation of your skin, please cleanse your face of any makeup. For nail consultations, we ask that you remove all nail polish on all your toes/fingernails.
We ask that you contact us if you are stuck in traffic or anticipate being late. At that time we will let you know if we can accommodate you.
In the case of emergencies, please provide us a phone number where we can reach you the same day of the treatment. We have had emergencies such as area power outages where we need to contact you to reschedule an appointment.
Required for All Appointments
Cool White Smile
- Cool White Smile Consent Form (PDF)
- Cool White Smile Post-Treatment Instructions (PDF)
- Cool White Smile – Client Questionnaire (PDF)